Products > Capture and Scan
- Acerta Used within both Acerta's Family Allowance Fund and Social Insurance Fund, OpenText's process management solutions enabled Acerta to minimize storage requirements, prevent files from being mislaid, and have simultaneous multiple-user access to documents for enhanced customer service.
- ANWB Royal Dutch Touring Club Learn how the OpenText solution provided ANWB's Europe-wide emergency center staff with multi-user, real-time access to incident-related documents, ensuring fast resolution of incidents through controlled and automated document workflow.
- Bexar County District Clerk Bexar County deployed the OpenText BPS suite to provide faster and more secure access to information for citizens of Bexar County, reduce costs for the department, and consolidate case file information into digital format to streamline access.
- BoatUS Read about how using OpenText BPS has reduced BoatUS's application processing time from two days to 20 minutes, decreased costs across the company, and improved workflow for claims underwriting and records management.
- Boras Hospital As a result of implementing the OpenText BPS solution, the Internal Medicine Department has dramatically reduced the volume of paper files and access to patient records now takes only a matter of seconds.
- Crédit Agricole Learn how Crédit Agricole implemented electronic customer files that enable faster processing, back office optimization and compliance with regulations.
- Dexia Bank Learn how Dexia Bank implemented OpenText's case management solution to optimize its document digitization and dossier management processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Europabank Learn how the OpenText BPS solution allows Europabank to maintain the highest levels of customer service, including quick access to documents on-screen, faster document processing, and elimination of document loss.
- Geisinger Health System Learn how Geisinger Health System is leveraging OpenText to expand document management beyond the business office and implement new scan/capture and forms processing systems to increase data throughput and capabilities.
- Karolinska Institute The Karolinska Institute deployed the OpenText BPS suite to create a combined archiving and data exchange solution for delivering structured information. It has also allowed for the integration of legacy data and has become a significant part of the hospital’s central patient administration system.
- London Verzekeringen Learn how London Verzekeringen deployed OpenText BPS process solution to digitize and manage their documents and automate the processing of applications for new insurance policies, generate new policies, and alter existing policies.
- NCMIC Group, Inc Read about NMIC, who by deploying process and document solutions from OpenText BPS, now enjoys a paperless claims department, automated processes, improved customer service, increased accuracy, easy integration and communication between applications, and the ability to view business levels in real time.
- Philippines Land Transport Office Learn how by leveraging OpenText business process solutions, the Philippines Land Transport Office (LTO) was able to convert all of its paper-based application and processing forms into an electronic process management system, transforming the LTO into a tight, highly efficient organization.
- Resource in Every Category Resource in Every CategoryResource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category
- Turku University Hospital Learn how Turku University Hospital deployed OpenText BPS to scan, index, and store active and inactive files to create an electronic Patient Record System, convert paper files into microfilm files, and integrate with the central patient record system to move towards a paperless office.
- Uppsala University Hospital Learn how OpenText's solution reduced the hospital's manual file handling and space required for physical archiving, protected patient records from being mislaid, and allowed for simultaneous multi-user access to patient records, which enabled the creation of a single patient administration system and a single electronic record for each patient.
- US Department of Homeland Security Read how the US DHS deployed Case360 as the enterprise solution for handling eFOIA requests, putting an end to their manual, paper-based processes while improving operations and responsiveness.
- Vodafone Italia Learn how Vodafone Italia automated customer contracts processing, increased account activations and operating margins, eliminated data errors, and improved activation process monitoring with OpenText Business Process Solutions.
- Claims Solution for Property & Casualty Accelerate claims settlement for improved business performance with our OpenText Claims Solution for property & casualty.
- Client Onboarding OpenText MBPM for Client Onboarding is a highly flexible platform that enables you to not only customize a solution to suit your company's unique onboarding process today, but to also remain agile and able to adapt the solution based on client feedback and additional improvements that you discover over time.
- Finance Operations: Accounts Payable Find out to gain efficiency and control across your procure-to-pay processes.
- Information Outsourcing Services OpenText helps businesses optimize document management processes - ensuring the right people have access to the right information at the right time.
- Oil and Gas Upstream Operations OpenText's capabilities can enable you to optimize your Upstream operations to advance your position in the global marketplace.
- OpenText Authorization for Expenditure See how Authorization for Expenditure for Upstream Oil & Gas processes automates the data gathering, review and approval of estimated expenses for well management, allowing effective control of capital budgets and expenditures.
- OpenText Business Process & Case Management Solutions This brochure provides an extensive overview of OpenText's business process and case management solutions - complete with example screen shots.
- OpenText Healthcare Mobile Learn about the best in class in the healthcare mobile development platform. Both clinicians and patients expect healthcare provider organizations to provide innovative tools, such as mobile applications, that overall enhance patient care and delivery of services. To be a competitive healthcare provider it is imperative that your organization adopt the new business model for information access that mobile offers and make the most of the new types of engagement we work with today. OpenText Healthcare Mobile provides a powerful mobile application development technology that healthcare organizations or software vendors can use to create, develop, and deliver clinical and administrative mobile applications supporting both inside and outside the firewall environments across any mobile device.
- OpenText in Financial Services: Account Opening Solution Gain control and efficiency in your Customer Onboarding, Account Opening, and Servicing Processes.
- OpenText in Financial Services: Loan Processing Solution Gain control and efficiency in your loan origination and servicing processes. Learn how OpenText provides banks, credit unions and other lending organizations a dependable foundation upon which to improve loan processing.
- OpenText in Insurance: New Business Solutions OpenText provides New Business and Underwriting solutions that automate paper and process to deliver the productivity gains and speed necessary to defend and improve your market position.
- OpenText in Legal Services: New Client Matter Intake Solution The OpenText New Client Matter Intake (NMI) Solution is based on our flexible Metastorm BPM framework that streamlines new business intake, automating this cumbersome manual process.
- Opentext in Life Sciences: Site CTMS The OpenText Site Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) provides a flexible, web-based solution for research organizations to significantly improve study startup operations. See how.
- Three Strategies to Ensure Profitable Loan Processing Learn about the three proven operational strategies to improve loan processing.
- Breaking with Tradition in the Insurance Industry: Strategies to Insure Operational Efficiency and Future Growth Explore best practices for process improvement in the Insurance sector, including real world case studies.
- Completing the Patient Record Using OpenText Healthcare Records Management The OpenText Healthcare Records Management white paper describes the lifecycle of both clinical and non-clinical content used by clinicians in their provision of patient care. The paper discusses the various stages from capture to propagation of information across the enterprise. It discusses how OpenText healthcare technologies fill the gap that exists in most electronic medical records strategies where unstructured content is not inherently managed by the EMR. Bringing to light how organizations need to have such ECM system in place in order to manage the high volume of content on an enterprise-wide scale whilst also supporting business and clinical workflow processes. Finally, discover how by bridging structured and unstructured content, business processes, and workflows organization can complete the patient records and provide clinicians with the sought after longitudinal patient view.
- Manage the Complete Patient Record to Enhance Patient Care and Control Costs Storing and managing patient records in different formats and locations creates obstacles, risks, and costs - particularly for large or multi-site healthcare providers. When clinicians work with incomplete information, patient safety or quality of care may be compromised. The OpenText Healthcare Records Management executive brief highlights the features and benefits the OpenText HRM solution brings to Healthcare providers; as risks, costs, and inefficiencies can be reduced or eliminated with a system that captures, processes, distributes, secures, manages, and archives all information for an individual patient.
- Navigating the Perfect Storm: Strategies to Cut Costs Without Disrupting Your Supply Chain Explore the challenges and opportunities presented by current market conditions and the immediate results that can be achieved through critical focus in four strategic areas. Along the way, we highlight supply chain companies with best practices implementations and proven results. See how your company can benefit from these useful practices through improved people productivity, process performance, and business visibility.
- Retail Banking: Strategies to Improve Efficiency Without Breaking the Bank This paper describes how Business Process Management (BPM) technologies, including case management solutions and business architecture tools, can help retail banks reduce operational costs, eliminate significant streams of paperwork in their processes, empower their staff for greater productivity, and forge the kind of customer relationships that banks need to survive. Along the way, we highlight financial institutions with best practices implementations and proven results.