Industry > Financial Services
- Business Service Architecture: Shaping The Services Within Your Business Model Get this report to learn more about how business services and business service architecture can help your organization manage change -- better, faster and easier.
- 1199 NBPF Read about how 1199 NBPF deployed OpenText MBPM to help re-engineer their Pension Department operations by automating and controlling the complex, multi-step processing of more than 5,000 monthly applications.
- Acerta Used within both Acerta's Family Allowance Fund and Social Insurance Fund, OpenText's process management solutions enabled Acerta to minimize storage requirements, prevent files from being mislaid, and have simultaneous multiple-user access to documents for enhanced customer service.
- Adapt Services Ltd Read how Adapt's implementation of the ITIL-ready OpenText Assure has enabled them to configure each of their client SLAs to match their needs, offer a granular level of support, and respond to unexpected events and failures.
- Aegon Learn how OpenText's solution has enabled AEGON to more efficiently control the over 50,000 inbound invoices, reducing their invoice processing time by a month.
- AES PHEAA See how AES deployed OpenText's BPM Suite to automate their business processes, increase document access efficiency, and reduce document processing and storage costs. The new system affords them with 24x7 availability, disaster recovery procedures, improved loan processing, and provides the necessary scalability to support future growth.
- AKPK Suffering from manual processes and a growing number of applicants enrolling in their Debt Management Program, AKPK deployed OpenText MBPM to help manage the automation of their business processes. Learn how AKPK reduced the average turnaround time for processing customer applications from 60 days to within 30 days.
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio Read how Banca Popolare di Sondrio is using OpenText MBPM and OpenText ProVision to fulfill its business process analysis (BPA) and business process management (BPM) needs to transform the business, especially around Mortgage Loan Processing, Dossier Management, and Digital Signatures.
- Bendigo Bank Learn how Bendigo Bank has used OpenText MBPM for Dispute Resolution Management, achieving an 80% reduction in its Dispute Resolution procedural errors, faster resolution of customer queries, and increased turnaround on cardholder reimbursements.
- British Transport Police Learn how British Transport Police is benefiting from replacing its legacy IT Service Desk with the ITIL-ready OpenText Assure, provided by OpenText and its partner ICCM Solutions.
- Bytes Systems Integration Learn how Bytes Systems Integration, by deploying a progressive IT service management strategy with OpenText and partner ICCM Solutions, was able to streamline and improve their customer support operations while generating additional revenue opportunities for the company.
- CIT Group CIT implemented OpenText MBPM in its Tempe, Jacksonville, Dublin and Canadian service centers among others. With CIT's various operational needs in mind, its Web Customer Service organization has deployed OpenText MBPM in several different ways.
- Crédit Agricole Learn how Crédit Agricole implemented electronic customer files that enable faster processing, back office optimization and compliance with regulations.
- Credit Lyonnais OpenText BPS provides electronic management of storing, classifying and consulting documents for 35 business specific applications including inheritance, life assurance, securities, electronic cash, etc. resulting in improved customer service and lower operating costs.
- Dexia Bank Learn how Dexia Bank implemented OpenText's case management solution to optimize its document digitization and dossier management processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Europabank Learn how the OpenText BPS solution allows Europabank to maintain the highest levels of customer service, including quick access to documents on-screen, faster document processing, and elimination of document loss.
- Export Development Canada OpenText ProVision has enabled Export Development Canada to realign its IT infrastructure around a customer-centric value chain, create a roadmap for SOA, and translate enterprise architecture modeling into true business value.
- First United Bank Read how First United Bank is leveraging Open Text BPS process and case management solution to manage documents, improve processes, manage exceptions, and provide analytics and reporting.
- Glacier Financial Services Glacier Financial implemented OpenText MBPM to help grow its business and better serve its clients. Glacier has streamlined the way processes are deployed and now has all client facing processes automated and centrally accessible with the ability to implement new products and processes much easier.
- Highgrove Learn how Highgrove used OpenText MBPM software to rapidly develop powerful and flexible applications for running all client-facing operations.
- Micro Focus See how Micro Focus' OpenText implementation is not just a new IT Service Management Solution, but one that has the capabilities of improving organizational efficiencies across multiple departments such as Facilities, Finance and Marketing, with benefits being realized within only four months.
- Miller Valentine Miller Valentine Group appointed OpenText to provide an advanced IT Service Management Solution based upon Business Process Management (BPM) architecture. Learn how the flexibility of the OpenText Assure solution has enabled Miller Valentine to transform the way their IT department serves the business.
- Nationwide Building Society Learn how OpenText worked with Nationwide to implement a BPM platform to replace their legacy workflow management solution and improve customer account opening and servicing.
- New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) HESC created a data-driven platform using Integration Manager (MIM) - the system-based process management and integration component of the OpenText MBPM suite - to automate the financial aid lifecycle of files.
- Newcastle Building Society Learn how Newcastle Building Society replaced their manual, paper-based systems with an integrated OpenText BPM solution that increased their processing time, improved customer service, and has allowed the Newcastle to effectively manage peaks in workload.
- Resource in Every Category Resource in Every CategoryResource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Learn how Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation is using OpenText MBPM for New Customer Intake and Basel II and Patriot Act Compliance.
- Telenor Group Learn how OpenText was able to deliver a flexible and scalable service desk solution across Telenor's HR, Finance, and IT Service Centers.
- Telstra Super Learn how Telstra Super's implementation of OpenText's process solution enabled them to boost capture and retention of members, reduce operating costs and improve customer service levels and efficiencies beyond industry averages.
- UBS Italia Using OpenText MBPM, UBS Italia was able to gain visibility and control into complex, competing processes, as well as significantly reduce the time spent on new client on-boarding and document archiving.
- United Guaranty Corporation United Guaranty deployed an OpenText case management solution to create a centralized document management repository to provide seamless, automatic process management, and increase employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Business Performance Intelligence for Knowledge Exchange Learn how the OpenText Business Performance Intelligence (BPI) for ProVision/Knowledge Exchange helps unlock Enterprise Architecture information for business architects, practitioners, and business executives alike.
- Business Transformation Platform With a focus on helping organizations achieve their revenue and profitability goals through better visibility, resource optimization, operational efficiency and agility, OpenText alone combines the capabilities of enterprise architecture (EA) and IT planning, business process analysis (BPA), and business process management (BPM) into an integrated software suite, enabling organizations to drive greater improvements faster than any other vendor providing an offering in one of these areas.
- Case360 See why organizations are turning to adaptive case management to better serve knowledge work requirements, reaching beyond traditional technology and mindset to be more dynamic and collaborative.
- Client Onboarding OpenText MBPM for Client Onboarding is a highly flexible platform that enables you to not only customize a solution to suit your company's unique onboarding process today, but to also remain agile and able to adapt the solution based on client feedback and additional improvements that you discover over time.
- Finance Operations: Accounts Payable Find out to gain efficiency and control across your procure-to-pay processes.
- Information Outsourcing Services OpenText helps businesses optimize document management processes - ensuring the right people have access to the right information at the right time.
- M3 M3 is the only platform that allows you to start today with the full power to model your business - not just your processes - in a collaborative environment where all users can participate and share their knowledge. This unique platform gives you the best results, faster time to value, and a foundation for future growth across your enterprise.
- MBPM for Microsoft Office As a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, OpenText enables you to leverage the latest in Microsoft technology to provide you with a powerful, flexible, and seamless solution for your business improvement projects. Access OpenText Metastorm BPM (MBPM) applications directly through SharePoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and even PowerPoint to complete, monitor and report on your organization's work - wherever it's most convenient.
- Metastorm BPM OpenText MBPM delivers a comprehensive solution to make your vision for business improvement a reality. Whether it's customer on-boarding, case management, new product introduction, or regulatory compliance, OpenText MBPM customers are empowered by our visual design environment to rapidly develop and deliver improvements that allow you to outperform business goals.
- MIM for CICS OpenText MIM CICS frees and enables your CICS applications and data without requiring massive efforts to upgrade systems, add new and foreign architectures, or re-train staff.
- MIM for Managed File Transfer OpenText's comprehensive data integration solution offers you a unique process-centric approach that rapidly addresses integration challenges that result from the highly diverse range of systems, applications and data sources in today's enterprise. OpenText Metastorm Integration Manager Managed File Transfer (MIM MFT) provides the facilities required to integrate data across all popular computing platforms and data sources.
- MIM Integration Server Unlike point-to-point integration techniques, OpenText MIM Integration Server orchestrates, manages, and tracks multiple business processes and their activities across diverse system interfaces throughout your enterprise.
- Mobile BPM Learn how OpenText Mobile BPM for MBPM enables you to contribute to and advance your business processes via iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, or Android devices.
- OpenText Business Process & Case Management Solutions This brochure provides an extensive overview of OpenText's business process and case management solutions - complete with example screen shots.
- OpenText in Financial Services: Account Opening Solution Gain control and efficiency in your Customer Onboarding, Account Opening, and Servicing Processes.
- OpenText in Financial Services: Loan Processing Solution Gain control and efficiency in your loan origination and servicing processes. Learn how OpenText provides banks, credit unions and other lending organizations a dependable foundation upon which to improve loan processing.
- OpenText managerView See how OpenText managerView is the only solution that gives you the visibility into both your processes and the people that support them to ensure you meet your business goals.
- OpenText Shared Services Center Learn how you can use process-based applications to continuously improve business and IT Services.
- OpenText Shared Services Center for IT Learn how you can use process-based applications to continuously improve IT Services.
- Process Discovery Made Easy: With Microsoft Visio 2010 and OpenText analystView Learn how with Microsoft Visio 2010 and OpenText's analystView add-in, business analysts and process professionals now have access to powerful ready-to-use process discovery, analysis, and collaboration capabilities.
- ProVision ProVision enables you to capture, present and analyze your entire enterprise - resulting in a thorough understanding of the cause-effect relationships between business strategy, business processes and the systems and technology that support them.
- Smart Business Workspace The OpenText Smart Business Workspace delivers a personalized working environment for the OpenText Metastorm platform that you create and arrange in a way that best suits the way you work. Create a single place to access your applications, other websites, and to find and collaborate with others - allowing you to get more done and make decisions faster.
- Transform Your Business with OpenText Process and Case Management Learn how OpenText's persona-based Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) delivers an evolutionary approach to process improvement initiatives.
- How to Gain Competitive Advantage by Automating Client Onboarding Banking and investment management has entered a new competitive era where customer service and managing the customer experience are clear differentiators - crucial for success. Nowhere is it more crucial than in your first interaction with a new client. This eBook gives you the practical advice you need to build a business case and align investment client onboarding with your business drivers and goals - to gain competitive advantage.
- Asia United Bank Customer Story Asia United Bank reduced loan application processing time by 50-70% in 3 months by reducing manual steps and paper in the process, consolidated and streamlined operations by having all electronic documents in virtual case folders instead of multiple different systems. The bank improved customer service by enabling loan processors to have more time to help clients.
- First United Bank Customer Story Learn how First United Bank and Trust unified operations, ensures regulation compliance and improved customer service with OpenText Business Process Solutions.
- Glacier Financial Services Customer Story Glacier delivers a variety of financial products for the South African affluent market on behalf of Sanlam, a leading financial services group and one of the top two insurance companies in South Africa. The company implemented OpenText MBPM to help grow its business and better serve its clients. Glacier has streamlined the way processes are deployed and now has all client facing processes automated and centrally accessible with the ability to implement new products and processes much easier.
- Nationwide Building Society Learn how OpenText worked with Nationwide to implement a BPM platform to replace their legacy workflow management solution and improve customer account opening and servicing.
- OpenText Business Process Solutions - Make Every Moment Matter Make every moment matter in your business. Start the process improvement journey with OpenText Business Process Solutions.
- Profiles in Productivity: Account Opening
- Profiles in Productivity: Loan Process
- New Accounts, Loan Origination and Servicing (Financial Services) See case management in action for Financial Services institutions and learn how to cut cycle time, manage workloads and rebalance risks.
- Three Strategies to Ensure Profitable Loan Processing Learn about the three proven operational strategies to improve loan processing.
- 5 Steps to Choosing the Right BPM Suite BPM Suites can deliver significant business benefits and fast ROI - but only if you choose the right one. This white paper explains the five steps to selecting an appropriate BPM suite to meet your specific needs and details the best practices for accomplishing each step.
- Aligning Strategy with Execution - The Secret to Success Strategy and goals set direction, but execution drives results. How can you unify these often disparate paths? The focus of this paper is helping you figure out how to align strategy, analysis, and execution. The secret to success is simple - close the gaps. Eliminate the silos by closing the gaps that exist between them.
- BPM Primer Just getting started in BPM? This is the perfect document for you. Learn the BPM Fundamentals (A-Z) with this informative whitepaper.
- Building a Business Case for BPM - A Fast Path to Results You've identified a set of challenges that could be addressed by a BPM solution. This white paper explains how to build a business case for BPM and gain and maintain the executive sponsorship required for a successful BPM project. Includes a customer case study and sample ROI model.
- Business Process Analysis The push is on for organizations to improve their competitive posture by improving the quality of goods and services, streamlining design and production, minimizing costs and increasing revenue. To accomplish these objectives, an enterprise must optimize its operations. This white paper presents a model-driven approach for business process improvement leveraging OpenText ProVision.
- Case Management: Addressing Unique BPM Requirements Understand case management in the context of Business Process Management in this industry report from Bruce Silver; including typical case management scenarios and what to look for in a case management product.
- Demonstrate Business Value Through Application Portfolio Management Even with the right tools in place, organizations must adopt cultural changes to achieve the promise of application portfolio management (APM). To faciliate full contribution from the business, a top-down approach has proven most successful, wherein executive-level management assigns one or more APM champions. Additionally, organizations shold partner with a vendor offering a comprehensive APM solution that supports both business and IT needs.
- Increasing IT Value by Connecting Strategy and Execution Connecting strategy and execution aligns IT with business goals and delivers true value to the organzation. This white paper discusses the strategies for aligning IT and businesses as well as the benefits gained when these two often disparate organizational functions collaborate and integrate.
- Microsoft SharePoint as the Cornerstone of Your Enterprise Process Platform If your organization is already using SharePoint, read this document to better understand how to leverage that investment toward improving enterprise process performance and operations.
- Moving Enterprise Architecture Teams Out of IT and Into the Business Fusing Enterprise Architecture (EA) and the business requires a fundamental shift in the way IT and the business think about each other. This shift will only occur if executives and individuals from both sides realize the business imperative and support the steps necessary to make it happen. In the end, open communications between the business and IT - at all levels - will be crucial to EA's impact on the bottom line.
- Retail Banking: Strategies to Improve Efficiency Without Breaking the Bank This paper describes how Business Process Management (BPM) technologies, including case management solutions and business architecture tools, can help retail banks reduce operational costs, eliminate significant streams of paperwork in their processes, empower their staff for greater productivity, and forge the kind of customer relationships that banks need to survive. Along the way, we highlight financial institutions with best practices implementations and proven results.
- Successful Enterprise Architecture Successful alignment of business and IT maximizes enterprise performance. This white paper describes how organizations can achieve alignment through Enterprise Architecture and provides practical guidance on the steps required to begin putting an Enterprise Architecture in place.
- What to Look For in a Case Management Platform Find out how selecting the right case management solution - with the right partner - can drive immediate value for your organization, give you a competitive advantage, and improve business performance.
- When BPM Emphasizes People Before Process The critical links in the process success chain are represented by the activities, wants and needs of all the people involved in the process. From conception to operation - then on to adaptation - process success is determined by the ability of people to interact with processes in a simple, personal and meaningful way. Each major persona group is explained here in detail.
- Winning in the New Normal: Adaptive Case Management Strategies to Deal with Business as it Happens Think case management is not for you, it's time to think again. This paper reviews examples of the dramatic business impact case management process improvements can have across a variety of industries, including best practice implementations and proven results. We will also highlight winning case management strategies that improve decision making, eliminate paperwork from process, and enhance the overall customer experience.