Products > Managed File Transfer / Integration
- New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) HESC created a data-driven platform using Integration Manager (MIM) - the system-based process management and integration component of the OpenText MBPM suite - to automate the financial aid lifecycle of files.
- Resource in Every Category Resource in Every CategoryResource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category Resource in Every Category
- The United States Army Human Resources Command The U.S. Army Human Resources Command uses OpenText MIM (formerly Metastorm Integration Manager) to transfer, store and integrate hundreds of thousands of sensitive personnel records in near real time.
- Claims Solution for Property & Casualty Accelerate claims settlement for improved business performance with our OpenText Claims Solution for property & casualty.
- Client Onboarding OpenText MBPM for Client Onboarding is a highly flexible platform that enables you to not only customize a solution to suit your company's unique onboarding process today, but to also remain agile and able to adapt the solution based on client feedback and additional improvements that you discover over time.
- Finance Operations: Accounts Payable Find out to gain efficiency and control across your procure-to-pay processes.
- MIM for CICS OpenText MIM CICS frees and enables your CICS applications and data without requiring massive efforts to upgrade systems, add new and foreign architectures, or re-train staff.
- MIM for Managed File Transfer OpenText's comprehensive data integration solution offers you a unique process-centric approach that rapidly addresses integration challenges that result from the highly diverse range of systems, applications and data sources in today's enterprise. OpenText Metastorm Integration Manager Managed File Transfer (MIM MFT) provides the facilities required to integrate data across all popular computing platforms and data sources.
- MIM Integration Server Unlike point-to-point integration techniques, OpenText MIM Integration Server orchestrates, manages, and tracks multiple business processes and their activities across diverse system interfaces throughout your enterprise.
- Oil and Gas Upstream Operations OpenText's capabilities can enable you to optimize your Upstream operations to advance your position in the global marketplace.
- OpenText Authorization for Expenditure See how Authorization for Expenditure for Upstream Oil & Gas processes automates the data gathering, review and approval of estimated expenses for well management, allowing effective control of capital budgets and expenditures.
- OpenText Business Process & Case Management Solutions This brochure provides an extensive overview of OpenText's business process and case management solutions - complete with example screen shots.
- OpenText Healthcare Mobile Learn about the best in class in the healthcare mobile development platform. Both clinicians and patients expect healthcare provider organizations to provide innovative tools, such as mobile applications, that overall enhance patient care and delivery of services. To be a competitive healthcare provider it is imperative that your organization adopt the new business model for information access that mobile offers and make the most of the new types of engagement we work with today. OpenText Healthcare Mobile provides a powerful mobile application development technology that healthcare organizations or software vendors can use to create, develop, and deliver clinical and administrative mobile applications supporting both inside and outside the firewall environments across any mobile device.
- OpenText in Financial Services: Account Opening Solution Gain control and efficiency in your Customer Onboarding, Account Opening, and Servicing Processes.
- OpenText in Financial Services: Loan Processing Solution Gain control and efficiency in your loan origination and servicing processes. Learn how OpenText provides banks, credit unions and other lending organizations a dependable foundation upon which to improve loan processing.
- OpenText in Insurance: New Business Solutions OpenText provides New Business and Underwriting solutions that automate paper and process to deliver the productivity gains and speed necessary to defend and improve your market position.
- OpenText in Legal Services: New Client Matter Intake Solution The OpenText New Client Matter Intake (NMI) Solution is based on our flexible Metastorm BPM framework that streamlines new business intake, automating this cumbersome manual process.
- Opentext in Life Sciences: Site CTMS The OpenText Site Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) provides a flexible, web-based solution for research organizations to significantly improve study startup operations. See how.
- Three Strategies to Ensure Profitable Loan Processing Learn about the three proven operational strategies to improve loan processing.
- Breaking with Tradition in the Insurance Industry: Strategies to Insure Operational Efficiency and Future Growth Explore best practices for process improvement in the Insurance sector, including real world case studies.
- Completing the Patient Record Using OpenText Healthcare Records Management The OpenText Healthcare Records Management white paper describes the lifecycle of both clinical and non-clinical content used by clinicians in their provision of patient care. The paper discusses the various stages from capture to propagation of information across the enterprise. It discusses how OpenText healthcare technologies fill the gap that exists in most electronic medical records strategies where unstructured content is not inherently managed by the EMR. Bringing to light how organizations need to have such ECM system in place in order to manage the high volume of content on an enterprise-wide scale whilst also supporting business and clinical workflow processes. Finally, discover how by bridging structured and unstructured content, business processes, and workflows organization can complete the patient records and provide clinicians with the sought after longitudinal patient view.
- Manage the Complete Patient Record to Enhance Patient Care and Control Costs Storing and managing patient records in different formats and locations creates obstacles, risks, and costs - particularly for large or multi-site healthcare providers. When clinicians work with incomplete information, patient safety or quality of care may be compromised. The OpenText Healthcare Records Management executive brief highlights the features and benefits the OpenText HRM solution brings to Healthcare providers; as risks, costs, and inefficiencies can be reduced or eliminated with a system that captures, processes, distributes, secures, manages, and archives all information for an individual patient.
- Navigating the Perfect Storm: Strategies to Cut Costs Without Disrupting Your Supply Chain Explore the challenges and opportunities presented by current market conditions and the immediate results that can be achieved through critical focus in four strategic areas. Along the way, we highlight supply chain companies with best practices implementations and proven results. See how your company can benefit from these useful practices through improved people productivity, process performance, and business visibility.
- Retail Banking: Strategies to Improve Efficiency Without Breaking the Bank This paper describes how Business Process Management (BPM) technologies, including case management solutions and business architecture tools, can help retail banks reduce operational costs, eliminate significant streams of paperwork in their processes, empower their staff for greater productivity, and forge the kind of customer relationships that banks need to survive. Along the way, we highlight financial institutions with best practices implementations and proven results.